The family of the late Facebook Slay Queen, Candy Barbie has denied reports that she died because of the abuse of Tramadol/Raphynol as being speculated on Social media.
The bereaved family in an interview with Ghone TV disclosed that, Candy Barbie had not died because of a drug abuse but because of poisoning in the room she was sleeping in. According to her sister who spoke to Ghone Tv, she died because of an insecticide sprayed in her room.
She told Ghone News that, her sister died with two others, one girl known as Cha Chaa and another boy who were all sleeping in the same room the night before their unfortunate death. The insecticide has been described as ‘toptoxin’
Her sister who was in pains was worried that, her sister’s death has been tagged to drug abuse. The family called for government to do something about the toxin and stop it from killing people.
The girl Candy Barbie is said to have left a behind a 2 year old child. Residents in their community have said that, the girls abused alcohol and other drugs but their family insist, that cannot be linked to the death of their children, but the insecticide.
Watch the video below: