Ladies, ever been in a relationship we you feel you are not getting the love or attention you deserve from your guy? Do feel like your partner is not showing you enough care?
Below are some 8 basic signs to show you are not getting enough love from your him.
1. You can’t remember the last time you felt pretty around him. At a certain point in a relationship, he might not tell you how gorgeous you are all day every day but you should still feel like he thinks that without him having to say it as often as he used to. But if you often feel like he doesn’t even see you as gorgeous anymore or you start to doubt if he’s even attracted to you, that’s not OK.
2. You see him on his phone all the time, but when you text him, he takes forever to text back. It’s one thing if you know he hardly ever checks his phone, but if you’re out together and your partner never stops looking at the damn thing, then you know that when you text him, he definitely saw it and just didn’t reply.
3. He forgets about huge life events that are really important to you. A person you’re in a great relationship with remembers that you have that big test or a job interview or a presentation at work coming up. If he doesn’t remember those things or ask how they went, it’s easy to feel like you’re not even really a part of his thoughts or his life, so what’s the point of you two being together?
4. You don’t feel supported by him. He might not be discouraging necessarily, but he also doesn’t make you feel like you can take over the world when you totally could. So what gives?
5. Your friends compliment you more than he does. The guy you’re with should be your biggest fan with an uncanny ability to make you feel like a freaking movie/rock star at all times. If you feel like you’re getting most of that from friends and rarely from your guy, that’s not the worst thing in the world, but it’s not great.
6. You’re happy less than 60 percent of your time together. It’s really easy to be with someone and think things are fine all the time, but if you’re not legitimately happy with him at least most of the time, it’s time to reevaluate.
7. You feel like he treats his female friends better than he treats you.Obviously you want him to be nice to his female friends, but if you feel like they get more attention and affection than you get, that should not be the case, little potato. (I don’t know why I called you that; it just seemed nice.)
8. You’ve started to think maybe you can’t have everything you want in a relationship. If you’ve started thinking that maybe your dream guy doesn’t exist and perhaps this is the best you can do, seriously, reevaluate. Your relationship should feel like you won the lottery, not the consolation prize.